Criteria for Listing a New Modality
Australian Holistic Healers and Counsellors Association members practice many approved modalities. Click here to view our approved modalities.
If you are practising a modality that is not currently on our list, you can apply for accreditation using the form below.
The following information must be submitted to the AHHCA Education Committee for review before a decision to approve (or not) is made:
- Is it based on a tradition?
- What is its history of development?
- What is the rationale for the treatment?
- What is the theoretical basic, conditions and circumstances for the modality?
- Any contra-indications or precautions?
- When may a person require this modality?
- Outcomes or benefits?
- Record keeping requirements?
- Process of carrying out treatment/healing?