The Australian Holistic Healers and Counsellors Association (AHHCA) welcomes members trained in one or more modalities that facilitate whole person focused holistic health and wellbeing.
How do I know which membership level I should choose?
- You are/want to practice and have undertaken at least 250 hours of training (you also need to obtain professional indemnity insurance) = Full Membership
- You are/want to practice and have undertaken between 50 and 249 hours of training (you also need to obtain professional indemnity insurance) = Certificate Membership
- You have training in at least 50 hours of training AND have a teaching qualification or license (you also need to have a First Aid qualification and obtain professional indemnity insurance) = Approved Trainer
- We are a health / wellness centre or other health and wellness business (with insurance) and want to ally ourselves with the AHHCA = Affiliated Organisation
- You align yourself with our aims and objectives and want to be our friend and stay in the loop = Associated Membership
- you are currently studying holistic healing and/or counselling and wish to be mentored by a quality professional association = Student Membership